These are just some of the local events
- March -- the fishing season starts at the end of the month on Wimbleball and Clatworthy Reservoir.
- May is a very good month for the fly fishing.
- June 5th Sprint Triathlon at Wimbleball
- 25th June Ironman 70.3 Wimbleball -we are fully booked.
- 2nd July Wimbleball Open day. Taster sessions for all activities, best to in advance.
- 30th July XMan Triathlon-full distance Wimbleball
- 6th August South west Fishing For Life fun afternoon/fundraiser Wimbleball.
August is a good month to visit Exmoor with the family as there is plenty going on in the villages, and county shows.
Wimbleball lake has water sports for any one to try and clubs for the children run through out the summer holidays. To find out more look at their web site www.swlakestrust.org.uk.
There is a play area for little ones and older children and woodland walks to see the willow creatures.
Exmoor has lots to offer at very little cost